500ml Disinfect Spray

£5.50

SKU: CHL-DSN-500 Categories: , ,

Description

Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.

  •  Works in seconds
  • Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
  • Just 99.84% water
  • Kills Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Flu Viruses and much more…
  • Powerful disinfectant and deoderiser
  • FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
  • Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining
  • Kind to your skin, pH skin compatible
  • Rapid disinfection
  • Suitable for food preparation areas

Ingredients: < 99.84% water, < 0.133% salt, active ingredient: < 0.027% F.A.C.  Product Statement:​ Chlorisal products are manufactured to the highest quality and comply with the following European Standards: EN901, EN1276, EN1499, EN1500, EN1656, EN13623, EN13697 & EN14476. If however, you are in anyway dissatisfied with this product please do not hesitate to contact us. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Additional information

Weight 0.6 kg
Dimensions 10 × 6 × 25 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “500ml Disinfect Spray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *